Duck Salad Recipe
December 22, 2011 at 10:48 AM
- 2 Smoked Duck Breasts ~ shredded
- 50 g Hazelnuts slightly crushed
- 75 g Raspberries
- 1 Orange ~ zest
- 150 g Peashoots or Rocket ~ wash & spin
- Place smoked duck in a large bowl, add peashoots, hazelnuts & orange zest, season with salt & pepper.
- Dress the salad with the french dressing.
- Mix the raspberries through being careful not to squash them.
1. Twist the salad onto a plate and serve.
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
2. You will need a jar with a lid to mix
3. In a glass bowl place sugar, salt, pepper and mustard. Stir together.
4. Add the Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil & Vinegar Stir until the dressing emulsifies. Taste and adjust seasoning. Pour into jam jar and shake well.